Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Doing what I like

     
              All my life I had the wish to be independent, to have a professionally active lifestyle which will allow me to live as I dream. I had to realize that this implies to define my goals, to make a plan how to realize them and take the right action to achieve these goals. So far so good, this seems to be easy at the beginning, but actually it is not.Taking te initiative and the courage to start something new, something mine is the first step toward my dreams, but it took many years for me to realize this.
               I truly believe in the saying that "DO WHAT YOU LIKE  AND YOU WON'T WORK EVEN ONE DAY IN YOUR LIFE". I don't presume that it will be easy to have the dream-job, actually I think that it's an enormous challenge just to realize what is exactly the profession which has the capacity to fulfill dreams and expectations. It's a process to find it, or many times it is not achievable in traditional ways, so it has to be created. I know it sounds weird to create a job, but people with initiative know what I mean and in the next posts of this blog this idea will get sense, because I want to give it a personalized sense.
              My experience reflects that ideas and solutions are comming very often from unexpected sources. Important was for me that I knew to recognize the chance and to not get scared when the challenges and difficlties are appearing. There are opportunities which can work just after time, much work and study, development, self-improvement and persistence. So working part-time near a full-time job is a good option. This is the way I want to do, heading toward what I want, following a plan. I don't want to dream anymore, I want to plan. When I arrived to realize that I can't have a life which implies continous fight for a living, waiting desperately for the salary and being forced to take second jobs to can make economy or to can afford a cheap holiday one time in a year, I knew that there is no way back and I have to take action in this sense. I want to work hard, but doing something what I like and what brings benefits to me.
             This blog is part of my future project, I have a passion for writing, but I had lack of inspiration. I didn't know about what exactly I want o write, so my posst were poor and quite mediocre until now. My purpose is to share ideas which can help people or which can motivate for personal development. This idea is also an impuls after I started reading motivational and personal development materials and realized how much I enjoy them because they are offering practical solutions and advices for how to face challenges and transform them in success.


             But as I mentioned writing this blog will be the most pleasant part, which will help me to keep motivated and focused, but my main interest is around health, wellness and self-education. Why health and wellness? I have a personal reason, which is my permanent desire from childhood to have normal weight and no health problems. From the age of 15 I'm fighting with the extra weight, but this problem exists in my life from the time I was born, however in childhood it wasn't so disturbing. In the last ten years I had tried many diets, I tried to make sport, and very often I had success, but none of them lasted and finally I regained in a shorter or longer period the lost kilos. This continuous weight fluctuation affected my disposition, my health, my lifestyle and my self-confidence. As a result, I became very frustrated and one year ago I decided that I don't care about the weight, just about eating healthy. This was a wrong step, especially because what I thought about eating healthy wasn't as good for my body as I thought, even though I was very well read and documented about this subject. All my efforts for establishing a healthy lifestyle weren't successful, so I arrived last year in November to weigh 84 kg. My luck was that I found the best way for my body and lifestyle to lose weight healthily and I learnt so much about nutrition, that I adopted a new lifestyle which had a great influence also on my personality, my relations with the others and on my professional life. I have so much to share about this subject that there will be many posts regarding this, especially that I'm convinced there are millions of people having the same or similar problems as myself.
             The subject of self-education is closely connected to wellness and feeling great in every domain of life. Education is the basis on which we are building all our life, and as strong is the basis as persistent and great will be the building. But the most important is the willingness to develop every day our skills, to try to make something better than yesterday. And self-education gets here a majore role, because our capacity to learn from diferrent sources, I mean here didactic and non-didactic ones, will make the difference. Of course it is very important that we choose well these sources, because there are many misleading and wrong sources, and I will try to share every book, experience or other people's experiences which contributed to my improvement. I'm becomming a good amateur in learning from other's successes or mistakes, because these seem to me much more constructive than any theoretical knowledge.
             I'm very enthusiastic about this project and I hope that it will help many people to realize how important is to have a HEALTHY MIND IN A HEALTHY BODY. I  hope that my example will serve as motivation and I will be on the disposition of anybody who has questions or wants help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment