Saturday, March 30, 2013

Strong focus=Force for action

   

     When I remember how I was one year ago I have to admit that I lke the difference. Because in normal conditions I would be sleeping or craving for my bed after a very tiring nightshift like I had tonight. But I'm not anymore in normal conditions, because I know what I want and how to get it. So despite of sleeping I'm having a hidratating mask on my face and I'm preparing to drink my delicious vanillia shake, feeling very enthusiastic about the training which will follow in one hour.
     Even though I like very much this attitude, sometimes I'm asking myself how did I arrive to be so positive and optimistic, because I wasn't characterized at all with these qualities, and even in the last period I had a decay from optimism. I'm quite sure that this is the result of defining my goals and the strong wish to transform them in reality.
     I can tell now that it's not a big deal. However, concentration on goals is essential, because these qualities can be easily lost. But I have very clearly set what I want and I know that this training will contribute to achieve it. So I don't feel tired at all. As I came out from the office at 9 a.m. the tiredness was left there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment